Traffic Signs and Signal Maintenance

Traffic Signal Maintenance: Traffic signals along County roadways are maintained through RDOT. This includes public school flashing lights (private school flashing lights are maintained by the school). Requests for a new traffic signal must be made to this department for evaluation of the area to determine if traffic warrant criteria are met.


Bus stop ahead sign Flat Shoals 4-22-15

To Report a Signal Issue:  To report a traffic signal not working properly or traffic signal bulb outage, call 770-278-7200 or if in an emergency, call 911.







Traffic and Informational Signs: All traffic and informational signs on County roadways are fabricated and maintained by Rockdale County Department of Transportation. This includes street signs, stop signs, speed limit signs, hidden driveway signs, etc.




To Report a Sign Issue: To report a damaged, down, or missing traffic or street sign, call 770-278-7200

Sign Shop Contacts:

Jerry Willis