864 Green St.
The Rockdale County Clerk of Courts in cooperation with the Nancy Guinn Law Library will launch its free Law Topic Speaker Series on Saturday October 5 from 10:00 to noon. Local attorney Justin Kenney will provide an overview and accept audience questions on LANDLORD / TENANT ISSUES
- Now your rights during the application process
- Know your lease
- Tenant’s responsibilities
- What to do when problems arise during the lease
- Tenant’s remedies upon breach of landlord
- What to do when moving out
- What should be in your lease
- Duties of the landlord during the leasehold
- Move-out inspections and security deposits
- Do’s and don’ts upon tenant’s breach
Justin Kenney is the managing partner of the law firm of Lavigno & Kenney in Olde Town Conyers and has been practicing law for ten years. His practice consists of domestic relations, criminal defense, and general civil litigation. He is the immediate past president of the Rockdale County Bar Association and was the 2016 Family Law Information Center Attorney of the Year. Justin completed his Bachelor of Arts degree at Vanderbilt University in 2006 and his Juris Doctor from Mercer University in 2009. His wife, Jennifer, is a teacher at Honey Creek Elementary. Justin and Jennifer reside in Rockdale County with their son Phoenix.
The Nancy Guinn (Conyers/Rockdale) Law Library is located at 864 Green St. in Olde Town Conyers. Questions concerning the Law Library Services may be directed to the Clerk’s Office at 770-278-7903.