Rockdale County is Committed to keeping residents safe during the COVID 19 pandemic. This page was created as a one stop resource for those looking for information about the virus and how Rockdale County is operating during this time. Please remember the following to prevent you from getting sick and to protect others. This will help keep our numbers low:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue to cover it, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wear protective face coverings when out in public.
- Maintain 6 feet social distance in public when possible.
What do I do if I think I may have COVID-19 Coronavirus?
Stay away from others to avoid potentially spreading the virus and get tested.
Find a testing site in your area
To report a health outbreak to the state, please call: 1-866-PUB-HLTH (1-866-782-4584)
All SPLOST meetings have been cancelled until further notice. For details on SPLOST meetings, see: SPLOST Oversite Committee
Rockdale County Ordinance #O-2020-10 – Ordinance addressing the wearing of a face covering or mask while in public, and for other purposes.
Rockdale County Clerk of Courts
Court Orders Currently in Place Relating to COVID-19
Prior to visiting the Rockdale County Courthouse, please be familiar with the following Court Orders relating to altered COVID-19 operating procedures.
05/13/20 – State Court Order: Court Procedures.
05/15/20 – Superior Court Order: Court Procedures.
Notice Regarding Passport Processing
Passport acceptance is currently available. The hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm. For additional questions, please call 770-278-7918. And, for processing updates, click here. Please note that there is currently a significant delay at the U.S. Department of State with processing passport applications. It could be 8 to 10 weeks (or longer) before applicants receive a passport via U.S. Mail from the U.S. Department of State. Those with travel intentions should plan accordingly and apply well in advance prior to anticipated trave
Real Estate Division of the Clerk of Superior Court
The Real Estate Division is currently open to the public with best practices in place relating to social distancing and cleanliness. There are no appointments required currently to visit this division. Please contact 770-278-7864 for additional information.
All Other Business
The Rockdale County Courthouse has remained open since the pandemic/public health emergency started. All divisions of the Clerk of Superior and State Courts remain open to the public and have staff available to serve citizens and attorneys conducting business with our Office. Please visit www.rockdaleclerk.com for addition information relating to e-Filing land records and civil case-related items. Additionally, more information may be obtained by contacting our Office directly by telephone. The main telephone number is 770-278-7900. An automated directory will divert your call to the appropriate division.
Rockdale Water Resources (RWR)
Water Customer Service
Planning and Development
Planning & Development
Parks and Recreation
County Parks and Trails
- CDC Resources for Businesses and Employers
- FAQ on Paycheck Protection Program from the U.S. Chamber
- Independant Contractors Guide to the CARES Act from the US Chamber
- SBA informaiton on PPP Loan Forgiveness- View Application
- Information on PPP Loan Forgiveness- Press Release with new information 6/8/20
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and EIDL Advance program portal
- Georgia Department of Health
- Information from the Georgia Chamber on the Small Business Disaster Loan
- Information from The Georgia Department of Labor for filing for Unemployment during COVID-19
- Information on PPP Use from the Georgia Chamber
For the latest and most up-to-date information regarding Rockdale County, follow us on Social Media: