Board of Elections & Voter Registration Early Voting – by Mail Election Day Voting Election Results Be a Poll Worker… Provisional Voters Qualifying to Run for Office Sample Ballots Upcoming Elections Voter Registration Information Voting Precincts Notices
CONTACT US AT: email@example.com
NOVEMBER 3, 2020 GENERAL ELECTION
EARLY VOTING PERIOD –
ROCKDALE COUNTY GOV’T ANNEX 1400 PARKER ROAD CONYERS, GA 30094
SPRINGFIELD BAPTIST CHURCH 1877 IRIS DRIVE SE, CONYERS, GA 30013
8:00am – 4:30pm, Monday, October 12 – Friday, October 23, 2020
9:00am – 4:00pm, Saturday, October 24, 2020
11:00am – 4:00 pm, Sunday, October 25, 2020
8:00am – 4:30pm, Monday, October 26, 2020 – Tuesday, October 27, 2020
8:00am – 7:00 pm, Wednesday, October 28, 2020 – Friday, October 30,2020
Acceptable Forms of Identification:
Voters are required to show identification at all polling locations, including during Early Voting. Please present one of the following:
- Valid Georgia driver’s license (even if expired)
- Valid U.S. passport ID
- Valid U.S. military photo ID
- Valid tribal photo ID
- Valid employee photo ID from any branch, department, agency or entity of the U.S. government, Georgia government, or any county, municipality, board, authority or other entity of the State of Georgia
- Any valid state or federal government issued photo ID, including a free Voter ID card, issued by the County Registrar’s Office or the Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS).
If a citizen does not have one of the above acceptable forms of photo ID, the State of Georgia offers a free Voter Identification Card. An ID card can be issued at the Department of Driver Services or the Voter Registration Office free of charge.
To receive a Voter ID card, the voter must provide:
- A photo identity document or approved non-photo identity document that includes full legal name and date of birth
- Documentation showing the voter’s date of birth
- Evidence that the applicant is a registered voter
- Documentation showing the applicant’s name and residential address
For more information, visit the Secretary of State’s website regarding PHOTO ID Requirements.
A first time registrant by mail may also provide one of the following additional forms of identification: a copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck or other government document that shows the name and address of the elector.
If the elector is a first time registrant by mail who did not provide one of the acceptable forms of ID at the time of registration, this voter must show proper identification. If the elector is unable to show identification at the time of voting they may vote a provisional ballot which will be counted only if the voter presents identification within the two day period following the election.