BOA Open Records Requests

The Board of Assessors only has information pertaining to property asseesment. Inquiries on taxation should be made to the Tax Commissioner’s office. Inquiries on property development, zoning, and mapping should be made to Planning & Development.

Open Records Requests must be made in writing via the Open Records Request form, letter, or email to


*Note that the Board of Assessors office only keeps information regarding property valuation for ad valorem tax purposes. Tax bill information should be requested from the Rockdale County Tax Commissioner’s office. Copies of deeds and plats must be requested from the Rockdale County Clerk of Superior Court.*