The Conyers-Rockdale Planning Commission conducts public hearings, receives studies and reports from staff, reviews requests, and makes recommendations to the Rockdale County Board of Commissioners (BOC) and the City of Conyers concerning the matters brought before them.
- Text Amendments:
- Map Amendments:
- Future Land Use Map (Comprehensive Plan):
- Rezonings (Zoning Map):
- Special Use Permits:
- Telecommunication Towers:
- Conditions of Zoning:
- Future Land Use Map (Same application as above);
- Rezoning (Same application as above);
- Special Use Permit (Same application as above).
- Developments of Regional Impact (DRI):
The Planning Commission recommendations are then presented to the Board of Commissioners at their Zoning Public Hearing. The Planning Commission Meeting Schedule provides the date of the Zoning Public Hearing. The Board of Commissioners will then vote on the requests at their Voting Session.