Did you know . . .
When the time comes for your annual vehicle emission test, you may qualify for the Senior Exemption if:
- The registered vehicle owner is 65 years of age or older, AND
- The vehicle is driven less than 5,000 miles per year, AND
- The vehicle is 10 model years old or older.A proxy may submit the necessary paperwork for the Senior Exemption.Senior Exemption applications can be obtained at any Georgia Clean Air Force Waiver Center or your local Tag Office. For assistance with a Senior Exemption, contact one of the Waiver Centers:
- Norcross: 770-447-6111
- Stone Mountain: 404-768-5523
- Lakewood: 404-761-1677
- College Park: 404-768-5523
- Marietta: 770-850-0028
For additional information, or to receive/print the Senior Exemption Application, call 1-800-449-2471, or visit www.cleanairforce.com.