Rockdale Water Resources strives to provide convenient options for customers to pay their bills each month. Below are the current options available:
- Methods of payments accepted in the office are cash, check, credit card (Visa, Mastercard and Discover), debit card and money order
- RWR offers two conveniently located payment drop boxes. One is located in the parking lot at 958 Milstead Ave. Pick up times at this location are 8 a.m., noon and 4 p.m. daily, Monday – Friday. The second is located at the Sheriff’s South Precinct parking lot at Honey Creek – 3552 Highway 20 South. Pick up times for this location are 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. daily, Monday – Friday. Please DO NOT place cash in the Drop Box. Use check, credit/debit card, or money orders only
- Mail payments to P.O. Box 1378, Conyers, GA 30012
- Payments may be made online at Online Bill Pay or by phone at 1-877-290-1152. It may take approximately 2-4 business days for payments to post. Please submit payments accordingly to avoid late charges.
- Online/Pay-by-phone fees per transaction: Residential= $2.25 and Commercial = $9.95. Electronic Check is $ 1.95 for Residential and Commercial. The maximum payment per transaction for Residential customers is $200 and Commercial customers is $500.
- Automatic Draft Payments are available with Rockdale Water Resources Customer Service (click here to view Bank Draft form)
- Customers may pay through their personal banking institution’s online bill pay options.
- Customers may pay through the Fiserv/Checkfree options: www.checkfree.com
- Payments may also be made at any United Community Bank branch located in Conyers or Covington. There is no charge for this service.
Important Information About Online and Pay-by-Phone Options:
If citizens receive a disconnect notice, have a special payment arrangement or
have paid with a returned check in the past 12 months, they must visit the Customer Service Office to make a payment to ensure services are not disrupted.
For questions, please call Customer Service at 770-278-7400. In order to process requests more efficiently, customer must provide their 12-digit account number when calling the Customer Service Office.