Helpful Tips for Water/Sewer Adjustments
As a courtesy to our customers, RWR will review a customer’s request for an adjustment due to a leak on the customer’s side of the meter. However, please keep in mind that water/sewer adjustments will be made only in unusual circumstances per County Ordinance No. 0-200-31. To be considered for a leak adjustment, the following requirements must be met:
- To reduce your overall cost involved which includes repair & billing, leak should be repaired within sixty days.
- Request for adjustments should be made as soon as the leak is repaired. This could ensure a timely adjustment review.
- Once adjustments are submitted to Customer Service it may take 2-3 billings cycles for your adjustment to be approved and processed. The usage must be back to normal before any reviews are completed.
- The adjustment can only be made for the two (2) most recent billings regardless of the duration of the leak.
- Customer is responsible for maintaining full payment of balance due or payment arrangements until request is granted or denial of request is made.
- Any payments not paid by the due date will subject the account to a late penalty and or termination of service.
Helpful Tips for Pool Adjustment Process
- Pool adjustments are only for the wastewater portion of the billing. You are responsible for 100% of the water portion of the bill for filling the pool.
- Customer must make contact with RWR Customer Service department before filling the swimming pool to provide the reading on the meter prior to filling the pool.
- All wastewater usage will be billed based on the water consumption.
- The adjustment is credited to the customer’s account and will not be considered a refund.
- The adjustment will only be applied once per year per customer.
- The adjustment for wastewater will be applied to the account on the preceeding billing cycle.