Billing & Late Fees:
- RWR bills customers on a monthly basis according to districts and are due 20 days after the bill date. A bill is mailed for each service address. There is no consolidated billing available.
- Payments must be received on or before the due date to avoid late fees. After the due date, late fees will be assessed $5 or 10 percent of the current amount past due, whichever is greater. Failure to receive a bill does not exempt customers from payment, late fees, or disconnection of service.
- After the due date, accounts will be considered delinquent and subject to disconnection. The due date on the bill is for current charges only.
Returned Check Fees:
- A $30 service charge is applied to the account for all returned checks. If there is a returned check for a deposit on a new service the meter will be turned off and locked immediately without notification. To restore services, all fees must be paid in full with certified funds only, which may include an administrative fee and an additional deposit.
- RWR does not accept checks for payment for a period of one year following a returned check. All payments during this period must be made by certified funds. (cash, credit/debit card, money order, or cashier’s check)