Items Accepted at No Charge
- Newspapers and advertising inserts
- Glossy magazines and catalogs
- Corrugated cardboard
- Telephone and MLS books
- Tin – steel food cans (rinse clean)
- Aluminum cans (rinse clean)
- Glass food jars and beverage bottles – clear, green, brown (rinse clean)
- Plastic bottles (#1 PETE) – clear and green (remove caps and rinse clean)
- Plastic milk & water jugs (#2 HDPE Natural) (remove caps and rinse clean)
- Plastic containers (#2 HDPE Colored) (remove caps and rinse clean)
- Scrap metal and small appliances that never had or used a compressor
- Wet-cell batteries (car, truck, boat, motorcycle, etc.) Batteries must be unloaded in the enclosed battery shed.
- Waste motor oil (Must be poured into the used motor oil container)
- Small yard waste (grass clippings, leaves, pinestraw) and large woody drbris (trees, branches, shrubs, etc.)NOTE: No stumps (limit of two loads per household per week.)
- Auto, truck or farm tires (limit of four tires accepted per household per week.)NOTE:
- Styrofoam and other packing materials are not recyclable.
The center does not recycle plastic bags – please utilize the recycling bins at your local grocery store.
- Please have recyclable items rinsed and separated before depositing at the center.