There were several proclamations and acknowledgements presented at the December 3rd Rockdale County Board of Commissioner’s meeting.
- Nana’s Chicken-N-Waffles
- Rugby ATL
- Boys and Girls Club of Metro Atlanta’s Youth of the Year – Kimberly Heard
- Jack Hobbs Amateur Radio Award – Jeff Cawley
- Rockdale County Audio/Visual Production Coordinators Sean Kimbell and Michael Yates, received their drone certifications
- Keep Conyers Rockdale Beautiful (KCRB) accomplishments was presented by Felicia Glover, Rockdale County Public Relations Specialist
The Rockdale County Board of Commissioners approved $20,000 for two toilet rebate programs for Multi-Family dwellings and Single-Family houses. The programs encourage homeowners to purchase water-saving toilets by offering rebates. Information will be made available soon via the Rockdale County website.
The second reading and adoption of the 2020 Appropriations Ordinance will be held the next regular meeting scheduled for Tuesday, December 10, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. A copy of the proposed 2020 Appropriations Ordinance is available for review. Click here https://rockdalecountyga.gov/county-departments/finance-department/
*HOLIDAYS –COUNTY OFFICES CLOSED*
Tuesday, December 24, 2019 and Wednesday, December 25, 2019–
Christmas Eve Day and Christmas Day – COUNTY OFFICES CLOSED*
Wednesday, January 1, 2020 – New Year’s Day – COUNTY OFFICES CLOSED*
Monday, January 20, 2020 – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – COUNTY OFFICES CLOSED*
Board of Commissioners Meeting Recess: Until Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Check us out at www.rockdalecountyga.gov!
- • Follow Rockdale County on Social Media! • • •
Instagram @rockdalegov • Facebook rockdalegov • Twitter @rockdalegov